Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy August

24 days until I move back to the good ol' W-B. I have a brand new apartment waiting for me and I cant wait to cover my walls with new decor and pictures of my boyfriend and girlfriend, Zac Efron & Hayley Williams. On my drive home from work tonight, I felt all upbeat and awake and now as I sit here and write this, I'm feeling a little drowsy. Work tonight was a LOT better money wise as opposed to yesterday. When I got to work, it didn't look like it was going to be a good night. I had a stupid section and my manager pissed me off.. as well as new servers getting really good sections, sections I SHOULD HAVE. But as the night progressed, I started acting silly with some of my other good server friends and it worked out. It also helped I had some big tables that left some nice tips :) I worked tonight with a boy I romped around with a bit and decided I hate that he's seen me with my pants off. Although, tonight we had a normal conversation that I actually enjoyed. I wish it could go back to that ..not having to worry about being too suggestive or forward (since we've already taken it forward and let's just say a re-do is in order). What I need right now is a tone, tall, bronze and muscular man to dip my feet in buttermilk and give me a fabulous foot rub. I bought new shoes for work and breaking them in is not fun :(

P.S I still haven't returned *his* phone call. It's been 7 days of 0 communication and that's something to celebrate. I feel like I'm kicking a crack addiction, haha. I'm getting there.. slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment