Monday, August 31, 2009

1 down

The fall semester officially began for me today at 12 in the afternoon. After that, I had two more classes and then I called it a day. I started my day off with a meeting at the Weekender, the entertainment publication I'm doing my internship at, and I'm very intimidated. He assigned me a story for next week and it's nothing too complicated but I'm very stressed at the idea of making a good impression. He told me a goal for the interns is for them to write a cover story but some just haven't had the time or the ability and I WANT that cover story. It would just be epic. But back to my classes, my first was Philosophy and that is going to be a nightmare. I've heard awful rumors about him and I got a glimpse of them for the one hour I had to spend with him. I'm just hoping I can stay afloat and not completely kill my GPA.

Apart from that, today was nothing great. The weather was cool and I got to wear my Steve Madden boots. I was loving how I looked and felt in them! And as for my love life, I'm going to say there is no one but there is definitely a crush. An old flame, no one knew and not even really a flame. An old flicker might be more appropriate but still.. I'm waiting it out. If not, I'm just going to keep on going. I've managed to stay in my happy-go-lucky mood for the most part and I'm proud of myself. Now I will return to Project Free Tv and catch up on True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment