Sunday, August 16, 2009

1 week

I got stiffed on a 50 dollar bill tonight.. What. The. Fuck? I was so nice to them, even when the lady ate half her sandwich and decided she wanted a new bun, "The bun isn't fresh. It's too crumbly." OH, so glad you realized that after you salivated all over the meat. But overrall, I made some decent cash and hope this next weekend helps me rake it in because it's time to get my computer!

I had some yummy pancakes with one of my bestest this morning nd it was a nice way to start my day. After I got to work, though, it sortof went down hill. My favorite manager, Jenn, had her last night today and when we gave her flowers and a cake, she got emotional so naturally, I got emotional. It's like an instant reflex: if I see someone crying in front of me, on screen in a movie or commercial, or over the phone.. I CRY. It doesn't help I already cry about everything too. The upside to the night, however, was Italian Stallion. I feel like I layed some groundwork (he has my number ;]) so we'll see. We'll only work together one more day. I can't believe I'm going back to school in a week..so not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment