Saturday, August 29, 2009

Plenty of fish

.. are not on the internet. Their site should read plenty of psychos. I've literally been scared out of the site and just now deleted my profile. I am officially done with online dating. I rather be alone for all of my life with 12 cats than deal with these immature little boys who have ridiculous ideas of how a "relationship" should be. The jokes on me, really, since I entertained them and the idea of actually meeting someone decent through these stupid sites. The commercials LIE. It's false advertising, I swear. I've just gotten into the most absurd fight I will EVER get into with someone who is NOT my boyfriend, never wanted to be but fought with me until he was blue in the face to try and cover up his contradictions. This might be tolerable if he was my age but he isn't. I'm so angry and so disgusted with him and ME for not listening to my instincts and shutting this creep out sooner. It's the "I-will-ruin-your-life" kind of anger but he doesn't have much of that so there's no point. UGHhhhhFUCKBASTARDAKFH409RJFOJLDKSMLDSSAdskfjsdklfds.

No comments:

Post a Comment