Thursday, August 6, 2009

I can't think of a good title

The day is almost over and it wasn't one for the books. I woke up early to work and when I got home, I fell asleep watching episodes of J.O.N.A.S. I was mortified when I went into work because my Italian Stallion busser picked up a shift and I decided not to make-over my face or run a brush through my hair. Homeboy saw me and I was a hot mess. For some reason, I didn't wake up in a good mood so at work I kept to myself and he asked, "Why are you so quiet today?" So he notices me :) haha, pathetic!

Tonight, I checked for my class schedule today and refreshed my memory on which professor's I'm taking. A friend of mine took philosophy and she said she had the worst teacher so I asked her who it was and luckily I don't have him... apparently, I have worse. She heard he's a jerk and really hard. Ratemyprofessors.com says he's really clear and engaging with the material, and others say you don't get a good grade if you don't answer the way he wants you to. When it comes to writing, not to toot my own horn, but I can lay it down. I'm talking news articles, short stories, essays, blogs, tweets.. whateva. When it comes to philosophy and ethics.. not so much. I already know this class is going to give me a headache.

P.S Demi Lovato started to cry during her Tampa concert a couple weeks ago and I just watched it on youtube.. and started crying. My life...

No comments:

Post a Comment