Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daylight - Matt and Kim

I've done it. All the money I made this summer, all the aggravating hours I've spent pouring over milkshakes and bottomless fries have led me to this point: an official Macbook owner :) RIP Dell. Once I make way to the W-B for school, I'll leave it behind for my sister to play the Sims on and that's about as useful as that machine will be. It's so surreal, actually having the money to spend on this. I'm already smitten like a kitten.

Other than that, I had my last Western Civ class - good riddance Santa! I pulled off a B, maybe? I've been doing some apartment shopping (nothing like last minute) and got some kitchen supplies, a television that I opened and found that I'm missing screws?, and some school supplies. At 3 am yesterday, I was going hard on my room, finding out what things I had and or needed for school since this time next week, I'll be breaking in my new apartment bed with my new comforter :) Sigh, summer.. I'll miss you. However, I did find A LOT of loose change and a birthday check I never cashed for forty bucks..bonus! Although, this morning I couldn't find it haha TYPICAL.

Why am I even awake? My body is so ready to be on college time.

No comments:

Post a Comment