Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home sweet home (sort of)

I am officially moved in to my new apartment for my junior year of college!

That's weird, saying I'm a junior. I moved in a day early because I'm going to be an orientation assistant and help coordinate the new freshman, with moving in and events and such. When we did some ice breaker activities, they split us up by grade and listening to people in my grade say "Hi my name is..lalala..and I'm a junior," I felt SO weird. Honestly, I still feel like a freshman even though I have come such a long way since then. It's just so unreal. bUT the apartments are really nice and have a modern feel to them. Two of my roommates have just moved in and I'm anxious to see how we all get along together. My roommate from last year is with me and I'm in love with her so that'll be good. I have some more training for orientation assistant in a couple hours. It's weird, blogging so early in the day. Summer is so over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment