Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I wanna do bad things with you

The first half of today was very productive. I woke up early, walked down into the square to meet for a staff meeting at the Weekender. From there, I went to my three classes and then right after, an orientation meeting for fall interns. Shortly after, I went over to the campus center and met in the Crown office (the school newspaper) to plan this week and the following week's issue. I'm not even sure some planning got done but we kicked around some ideas so I suppose it was productive?

As for the second half of my day, when I was not consuming anything within a 10 mile radius of me, I layed on my bed watching episodes of True Blood. I won't lie, for a brief moment I was concerned about bed sores. Sitting and watching hours of episodes about blood-crying and insanely good looking dead, delicious men does something to a girl. To me, it made me think of my vampire alter ego. Her name is Ivona and Ivona has long, dark, rich black hair. It's going to have the kind of curls you'd see in a black and white film starring Marlon Brando. My hair will always, ALWAYS have a shiny finish and my physical figure will resemble Megan Fox but not her hands. Her thumbs look like baby toes. I'd always be in stilettos aaaand that's as far as I got. Naturally, I would be Zac Efron's maker and he and I would live blissfully in eternal damnation. Hahahaha.

Anyway, blogging was a way to keep me from simply clicking Episode 10. I need to save something for me to do tomorrow since I have no classes. Hmm.. sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment