Friday, May 1, 2009

Zac Efron Is So Sexy

So lately there hasn't been much for me to write about, and if there has, I haven't had the time. I had my interview with the Weekender and I'm feeling okay about it. They asked me to do a book review about any book I've read and I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Regardless, I'm going to make sure to write a kick ass review of Perfect Fifths, the last and most current book I've read. I've actually started re-reading Sloppy Firsts, the first book of the series - love it.

My roommate moved out today :( Her side of the room is so empty and it makes me sad. Her dad and grandfather helped move her out and her grandfather and I bonded over the dirty jerz. He told Colleen later he thought I was Italian and is concerned that I want to work for a newspaper with the economy haha. How sweet.

As far as my love life, all of my past prospects have fizzled and I actually got myself in trouble with the new delicious man I met. He jokingly said I was insane but really, I'm not and so I'm just not going to talk to him haha. OHJHDJH;dfkg;dlf.. summer please?

No comments:

Post a Comment