Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Not Your Angel, Darlin

Good morning, blog.

I have to say, all my effort and love have been channeled into Facebook, of course, and Twitter. I've finally figured out a user name and now i'm hooked. It's 6 in the morning and I'm awake because my sister just threw it down verbally with her boyfriend. I was going to get up anyway because I'm going to the beach today! And by myself, at that. I should probably save the gas but it's going to be sooo nice and to be honest, I'm looking forward to a day, alone, with just me, the waves, and a nice book. Also, I'll be able to tan!

Anyway, I haven't had the time to blog and felt like now would be a good opportunity. Since I've last written, I have been faced with a lot of boy...complications. The only reason they have become complicatios is because I'm not sure what I want. I don't know if I'm still looking for a relationship or if I'm content with how my life is now. My ex boyfriend is talking to me again, and not talking nonsense either. We had a serious convo the other night about "us" and it's obvious we both, in our way, still like each other and want to be dating. When I told my friend about this, she asked what was going to happen and honestly, nothing. He is still so far away and neither of us have the means to see each other anytime soon, even though I have been working my ass off at Red Robin. This weekened I picked up two shifts so I'll be a double Friday & Saturday ($$$,hopefully). But the point is, it doesn't matter what we feel. We literally can not do anything about and it does make me sad to think I might never see him again. Were he and I supposed to fall apart, experience other people and kinds of relationships, just for us to later fall back together? Is it time for us to try again? Is he the reason why I haven't had any luck finding something stable with another boy? I'm at a point where I would like to let someone in, but who and when are two questions I'm asking myself. I'd just like to wake up and have all these complications sorted out for me. I'd also like a six pack and calves to kill but I won't push my luck.

P.S - A Fine Mess by Kate Voegele came out Monday. Pick it up, it's amazing.
P.S.S - My birthday is in a week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment