Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Stuffed

Status on my sunburn: Still hurts. A lot. A lot a lot.

I've been working all day, serving barbeque burgers and limeades. I made decent money for a Friday night but the best news I have to share is that I have met a beautiful man. I hadn't worked with him before tonight, was unaware of his existence, until fate (or my managers) finally scheduled us together. ACTUALLY I wasn't supposed to work tonight but I picked up a shift for a friend. Thank god I did. This individual's beauty is literally staggering and he is an '09 TCNJ grad. Smart, handsome, AND EDUCATED. I hit the jackpot. Unfortunately, word is he doesn't date people he works with which is ust another reason to love him: he values privacy and dislikes gossip. Sigh. Anytime he talked to me, I had to tell someone: "OH MY GOD. SO AND SO JUST TALKED TO ME." You don't get more juvenille than that. He put his hand on my back and I thought I was going to (insert dramatic action here..too tired to think.) We're working together on Monday and I'm looking forward to it.

Reverting back to my Georgia Nicholson obsession, I believe I have what she describes as "red bottomosity" and that I have the "cosmic horn." These terms literally mean I am a) boy crazy and b) like all kinds of boys. It's funny how a fictional character's life and goofy vocab can actually be applicable, as well as accurate, to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment