Monday, May 11, 2009

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

The Georgia Nicholson books are such delightful literary treats that I've been spending my lazy days reading them again. I read the five I have literally in two days when I was in high school because I was sick and confined to my bed. There are 9 in total (Gossip Girl all over again) and I'm re-reading them so I can catch up (and if you're wondering, yes, the new books are on my birthday list -_-).

I don't start work until Wednesday afternoon and I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to go back. For starters, it's a new environment with new people to meet and even though I don't think they'll amount to my W-B co-workers, I'm sure I'll find someone to get along with. I just don't want to complain to myself how bored I am and how I shouldn't be laying around, doing nothing all day. I need to be productive because all I've been doing is acting like a sullen teenager, reading books cover to cover in a short amount of time. Which, might I add, someone misplaced (that someone most likely me) the 3rd and 4th books of the Jessica Darling series and I'm distraught. I know they were among my book collection my first year at King's and now, yo no se. Anyway, tomorrow I babysit my favorite kids again and then hopefully some late night shenangins with alec. OOOh, and I'm also getting a pedicure. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment