Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't break even.

Thoughts on my new job: there are some weird, angry people in the world. However, on the up side, I did win some people over and they seem like they'll be fun to work with. Everyone has sympathy for me which is great to play on when I make mistakes, which of course, I did.

Before I got home last night, I took a detour and went to visit my friend Steve. Steve and I didn't actually become friends until we graduated which is sad because we had two classes that year. Our friendship is really weird, sometimes we talk, sometimes we don't. Most of the time he's acting like a jerk so we never hang out but it was nice to see him. He had surgery on his shoulder and I felt bad for the cripple. I think he liked having a chance to show off his scars. Guys like to look tough, don't they?

When I got home, I watched a Kat Williams DVD with my sister and it was ha-larious. BUT then I went to bed and had an awful dream. It was about a friend of mine from grade school and she admitted to talking to my ex boyfriend, who confided in HER that he "had enough of me." Cue the tears. For the duration of my REM cycle, I was crying because he didn't tell me directly and would talk to her, not me. What made it worse was that I woke up and was so out of it, I thought it was real! I was depressed for 5 minutes before I realized it was a dream. Even in my dreams, I'm hyper-sensitive. My former b.f and I are still not talking but I know he isn't talking about me to anyone. He doesn't care that much which is just a reminder of why I shouldn't waste any of my time on him. uGH so why can't I think about anything else?

I'm hopeless. But here are things to look forward to:
Kate Voegele
Birthday!!
No Doubt/Paramore
Fall internship at the WEEKENDER :)

I'm working on Clara for a celebratory bbq but it's not working. Well then, this has been a succesfully pointless blog. Oh welllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment