Monday, May 25, 2009

Call me Mrs. Bond, Mrs. James Bond

Hello, blogworld.

Memorial Day weekend has come and gone. It was equipped with double shifts at Red Robin, my birthday bbq which featured an appropriate amount of Little Mermaid paraphenilia (i.e, table cloths, balloons, and candle) and a keg. I WISH I was joking about that last one. Over all, it was good times. Tonight I was back to work and the man I am currently smitten with was also working. I'm trying to think of a clever nick name.. maybe like James Bond. It's his initials flipped, but of course I will not reveal his real name to. When it comes to him, in reference to Georgia Nicholson, "the Sex God has landed" and when he looks at me, talks to me, passes me a tray and/or napkin.. my knees go all "jelloid." Perfect may seem cliche but it's a very appropriate adjective to describe him. All of my descriptions are juvenille but it's to a point that if I'm typing an order into the computer and he comes by me and starts talking, I get all flustered and forget what to do so I mess up the order. I actually admitted that to him today. He must think I'm crazy. OH, but I am, crazy in like with him. We work together again on Wednesday and I'm hoping to advance the friendship. How I plan to do this? I'm not sure. One thing for sure is I am definitely anxious to see how our interaction evolves in the workplace..and maybe even outside ;] but I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment