Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weight Watcher Desserts Are The Devil

With summer around the corner, I'm trying to step up my work-out game and tone up my arms and legs. I came home to find the house stocked with the right food: rice cakes, special k cereal & bars, yogurt, skim milk (etc). There is also a box of the Weight Watchers cakes, 1 pt each. Do you have any idea how many of those suckers I stuffed in my mouth between yesterday and today? It doesn't matter that they're 1 point, I can't stop at one! I have to eat them 6 at a time and you're thinking, "Oh, this isn't bad. It's only 1 pt." YEAH, NOT IF YOU HAVE TWENTY. I'm just going to eat them all and that way they're out of the house. Then I can eat bananas for dessert and not feel like a walrus.

EDIT 5/6/09 -
I ate all of the devil desserts and my mother bought another box. By the end of summer, I'll be in an irreversible sugary coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment