Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summa Summa Summatime

I am officially a junior (well after graduation but since sophomore year is over for me, I'm a junior). Red Robin finally certified me as a server so hopefully I can do something with that while I'm home. Presently, I'm getting ready to watch High School Musical 3 because I'm still fired up about Zac Efron ;)

Since it's summer, I've been thinking a lot about how I want to spend my time. First and foremost, I'm going to leave all the drama and mishaps with friends and boys in the past. I'm going to be 20 years old and it's time to be an adult. My teenage years are coming to a close and so are my teenage decisions (and I REALLY mean it). Secondly, I want to read this summer. I want to read a LOT. Third, I want to reach my goal weight and lay out in the sun as much as possible so I can be nice and bronze. Fourth, I want to just focus on myself. I want to figure out what I want and I want to develop the will power to actually stick to my guns. Lastly, I want to work on my short story, Georgina, because it's about time I did.

1 comment: