Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Terrible Tuesday

After an incredible weekend with my friend from home and a decent start to my week, today has just been the ultimate low point, work wise and love-life wise. I'm not even sure love-life is the way to put it but here goes:

I hate working for the Red Robin here by school...hate hate HATE from the managers to the people. I've talked about it with my mom and I think I might look for another job. It just ..ugh, I don't know. This weekend better be good, that's all I'm saying.

In terms of my heart, I don't have a suitor but a "romantic friend", which according to texts from last night, that's a classy way to say "friends with benefits," which is fine except do I want that? It's HIS benefit when he decides to actually follow through on plans but he says one thing and then gets so affectionate with me, kissing me and running his hands through my hair. He's such an idiot.. but for the time being, I'm done thinking about it. It is what it is and he said he can't have a girlfriend so regardless of anything, he isn't thinking about that... right now at least.

Then I have an ex-boyfriend who is after me and I just don't have the patience or respect to keep how I really feel to myself. I deserve so much more and I'm sticking to that. God, I'm so tired, I'm not even thinking about what I'm writing. I didn't even do my homework, I WANT TO SLEEP. Now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment