Thursday, September 3, 2009

Troubled thoughts

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Correction: I can't believe tomorrow is Friday and the first week of classes has come and gone. With my Crown and Weekender story due, with a lot of reading that has to get done.. the calmness I experienced this week is definitely not going to last. But, it isn't that that's troubling me.

A while back I blogged about a friend of mine, or former friend, who literally just woke up one day and decided to disassociate herself with me. I did confront her a few times, she made pitiful attempts at trying to meet up, until finally she blocked me on aim and facebook. Immature, yes. Understandable, no. So tonight, my closest friend who was also friends with her, and might I add also burned, is in her apartment and without her personal invitation, this former friends winds up there. Now, I assume anyway, they're all drinking because tonight it's the former friends birthday. Is it wrong for me to be upset about this? I'm not upset with my closest friend but more so at the fact at how it was only me that was completely shut out. Lately, I've been really wondering if I should ask her what it is that I did, that after everything we'd been through together, she could just act that way? I don't in any way want to reconcile the friendship because now I see the kind of person she really is but I feel like I can stop being so bitter if I have this closure. What really gets me is that this former friend is also hanging out with a girl she swore off with a couple semesters ago. This girl who wrote an e-mail saying how much she wished bad upon my former friend and that she couldn't wait for my former friend to get her karma. I just don't understand and it's making me feel really crappy. I know I'm not a perfect person, but I'm also not a bad one. What could I have possibly done that it doesn't merit an explanation? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment