Tuesday, March 31, 2009

got bruises on my knees for you and grass stains on my knees for you

song of the week: bruises by chairlift. IN LOVE <3

that's about the only love in my life. this weekend, i got a little kissy with a boy i work with. the best way to describe how it happened is it's like having a plate of cookies set down in front of you. cookies are a lot of calories and not good for you but you stuff your face anyway. boy from work was the cookie. i have different feelings for him now and i wish i could quit my job, haha. i don't even want to think about it, UGH! and then there is the boy who i wish was my bf - i have yet to grow a pair and ask him to hang out. THEN there's the sunrise boy from a couple weekends ago that i might have, despite myself, developed a tiny tiny crush on him. i'm finding myself wanting to put myself in his path just so we can cross them, not necessarily exchanging words. it's unrequited love - it's ALWAYS unrequited. lucky for me i have two major papers due and i have yet to read any of the text. i'll have something to keep me occupied. i'm so boy crazy and i need to pump the brakes. there's other things to worry about - i'll let you know when i figure out what those things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment