Wednesday, March 25, 2009

bad hair/life day

somehow anytime my hair doesn't fall the way i want, i tend to have a bad day. today is NO different.

i went to bed in a bad mood because i've been having problems with a friend lately. nothing happened but said friend has not felt like speaking to me much, even after i expressed how i felt to her. i happened to be in the same room as her yesterday and there was no hello, no i'm sorry.. nothing. i've spent a lot of my time being upset about it, getting homesick for my friends back home and now, i have made the transition from upset to pissed off beyond belief. a lunch conversation was supposed to take place today but said friend apparently didn't have anything to say. it must be nice to be able to act like an asshole for weeks and feel like you're a saint. this has been real eye opening for me when it comes to how i treat people. im the type of person, that if you need ANYTHING, you can count on me to drive you somewhere or be there for you in anyway. on numerours occassions for said friend i have sacrificed my afternoons to take her to the hospital, called off work to drive her to new jersey and stopped drinking because she got emotional or physical with people she doesn't like. ALL of that and not talking to me for weeks is supposed to just make sense? i am now promising to treat the people in my life with the same courtesy they treat me. i am not going to go out of my way to be a good friend if i don't get shit in return. i have better things to waste my time, and frankly, better people too.

woo, ok. that was a little bit of a vent. easter break can't come soon enough.

1 comment: