Friday, March 6, 2009

WWFD

i had a dream last night with the four significant boys in my life: boy i wish was my bf, boy who has a gf but wants to be my bf, boy who was my bf and edward cullen.

it began with the boy i want to be my bf and me signing his cast. he asked me to write "mine <3" on the palm area and i couldn't do it for some retarded reason. i botched the whole thing and it was just a block of permanent ink. he then proceeded to ravish me in ways i wont retell but then i was in a different scene. all of a sudden im talking to the boy who has a gf but wants to be my bf before he walks into his classroom.. it's actually not exciting at all so i could have probably left this out.

ANYWAY then im with edward (or rob pattinson) and i'm a vampire. i remember texting him and also saying something in my head hoping he would hear me (haha such a twilighter) but no. i ended up running into boy who has a gf and wants to be my bf but he didnt seem interested in talking to me. i went to the bathroom and saw my new face, alibaster and my runway hair. i hid in a stall and then all of a sudden bodies slam up against it (not dead ones, live ones) and i look under and there is a line of people in black pants going across all of the stalls and i stop breathing (because as a vampire i can do that) and listened. someone was speaking in what i presumed in my dream to be latin (even though i dont know latin) and then everything changed. i was sitting at tables and it was like a vampire help session and i had to read pieces of papers, IN SPANISH, and help them. after that, i was with edward. and then i'd like to say i was with the boy who was my bf but now that i'm retelling it, that might be made up.

in any case, i feel like i did this to myself because i read a chapter out of twilight everynight because im disgustingly obsessed with it (but only the book). the only part of the movie i enjoy is rob pattinson's face and the effect he has on my underroos. er, just kidding lol 0:-]

but in all seriousness, what would freud do? what would he have to say about that little dream of mine? i'm interested, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment