Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i'm on a taking back sunday binge

i just took a sip of my water and it dribbled down my chin and onto my shirt. woops. and a boy that looks like christian slater walked over to the printer in the computer lab.

ANYWAY

taking back sunday is one of my favorite bands EVER. i went through a phase where i was madly in love with adam lazzara and although i have found newer loves (rob pattinson, joe jonas lol) i've been repeatedly playing adam and the boys (their second album) for the past week and i'm not sure why. "i am fred astaire" is currently blaring through my headphones/ear buds, whateva.

spring break has come and gone for me and i'm back to the grind of class and reading books that i would never pick to read on my own time. monday night was horrific because i was handed my shakespeare midterm and i have the option of writing two essays or performing a piece from a play of my choice plus a reflection paper. it's a lose lose for me because i'm bashful in front of people who are not my friends and i haven't read any of the plays so my papers are going to be weak. the past couple days i have been really nostalgic for my high school friends because they're REAL friends. we talk when we can and there are no hard feelings for not having talked in a while, they're straight up with how they feel and they help me through my ridiculous dilemmas (and vice versa). lately some of the people i'm friends with have been annoyingly shady and my patience is growing very thin. i have F.F.P (ask me about it, haha). i just need SB and the few of my gfs here at school who know whats up :)

1 comment: