Monday, April 13, 2009

Jane Fonda and Hannah Montana

Technically, I already posted today but that's alright.

This is something I wanted to mention last week and I've put it off long enough. When I was looking through the stuff in my room, I opened a drawer and among a lot of crap found a purple headband. It's very Jane Fonda-esque and I'm going to call it my "Fondaband". I joined the gym for summer and on Thursday, I threw it on, and I have now come to the conclusion it is magical. I've worn it each time I've been to the gym this past week and I can run for days. It's like stitch and oxygen are six-letter words and I just keep going. I wear it with my dark blue, light blue, gray or white work out shirts. Oh yeah, I rock it with anything. It's going to school with me too. I should probably wash it.

On another note, today I finally got someone to go see the Hannah Montana movie. We got there a little late and my sister had work so when I saw there was no one checking tickets on the inside, you best believe we walked right in. I'm sorry Miss Montana but we were on a time crunch and you should just be happy we spent gas money to come see you in the first place. Not only did we sneak in but I cried too. It was a cute movie - I wish Jackson and Oliver were in it more but her love interest who I decided looks like Ken doll was yummy. As for the 14 new songs, I didn't count that many and if they were there, I only like 2 or 3. DON'T HATE.

Back to school tomorrow :( haha but MEGAN MCCAFFERTY'S NOVEL IS AVAILABLE IN STORES. I wish Barnes and Noble opened at 7 so I could pick it up on the way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment