Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

For those of you who read my tiny thoughts, these thoughts are no longer of the 2nd year college student but of the future 3rd year assistant editor-in-chief of the college newspaper, the Crown. How exicted am I? So excited I let a friend of mine treat me to a Hillside ice cream cone (after all, it is Earth day).

I haven't had a good day like this in a while and I'm starting to learn to be content with yourself and not have to find happiness in someone else. What do I mean? The boy I want(ed) to be my b.f/fancied has let me know he doesn't have feelings for me, but he does care about our friendship. This, oddly, is enough for me. I don't want anything about our relationship to change (although if we could make out again that would be splendid) but there's no reason we can't be friends. He doesn't like me and I'm still breathing. It's not the end of the world. Of course, it doesn't help when he wears black t-shirt's that fit him deliciously and I get sad I can't touch him whenever I please. I hope I didn't sound like a pervert just then.

I feel like today I have so many things to be positive,optimistic about (not necessarily sure of what some of these things are) but I like it. I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment