Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello Weekend

The week has ended and as always, I am losing my patience with my job but I might be having some luck with a boy I fancy. Mm hmm, cross your fingers for me.

This weekend, when I am not attending conference or working double or closing shifts, I'll be doing work or sleeping. How exciting! The weather today was gorgeous and what did Stephanie do? She slept. Yeah, thatta girl. I ventured out on a Thursday evening, something I have not done in quite awhile, and did not get to bed until almost 4, just to wake up at 730 for breakfast and class. I'm so sleep deprived that I need to take a time out from life, put it on pause and just sleep.

This is a lame post but I just felt like rambling. Hopefully good things will be happening soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment