Sunday, April 12, 2009

Insomnia?

It's 1:30 in the a.m and I'm wide awake. I have failed at thinking of a unique twitter name and am now frustrated, and awake, and blogging.

Easter has come and gone - I didn't give up anything for lent so I indulged in everything I normally do - and it was nice to have the family here. I miss them so much when I'm away, it's funny to think how easily annoyed I can get with them. The space has helped me to appreciate them more and being home more. I appreciate it so much I don't want to leave. However, there have been some emotional confrontations with my sister and mother. I got angry with both of them on Friday and Saturday, my mother was crying on and off about it. You know how you can get so mad but then you feel bad for making the other person miserable? I had a lot of that. a LOT. My mom made a comment about how my situation with my dad (our lack of a relationship) is making me a cold person. That hit me deep - I think because it's true. A part of me is becoming apathetic when it comes to him so I say what I feel, don't filter and don't care whose feelings get hurt because what I'm saying is true and I feel (at the time) needs to be said. I want to change this about me because I don't like that. I've been in this weird daze - thinking about who I am and what qualities I want to strengthen, acquire and get rid of. A personal makeover, if you will. But other than Easter chocolate and tears, I want to begin a countdown. The semester is winding down and many, many great things are coming up in the summer months :)

>23 hours - Megan McCafferty's fifth and final novel in her Jessica Darling Series hits stores.
3 days- Interview for an exec. editor position for the Crown
17 days- Interview for the Weekender!
18 days- HOME FOR SUMMER
46 days- 20 years old baby
59 days- No Doubt and effin Paramore!!!

yAY but this has not made me the least bit drowsy.

1 comment:

  1. home in 18 days. jeez. im jealous... home in....never. ugh. i miss you boo boo

    ReplyDelete