Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bedtime Thoughts

I know I already blogged today but something has heppend to put a slight damper on my euphoric day of Earth and now my mind is crowded with some thoughts (and congestion).

The friend I had blogged about previously, who woke up one day and decided not to be my friend anymore, has removed me off facebook and blocked me on aim. How do I respond to this? Do I a) send her a text saying she is one of the most disappointing friends I've ever had and she's a pathetic excuse for an adult? or b) take the high road (whatever that is). I figured I was being child-like so I went to my RA and another girl who lives on my floor was in her room. We ended up having one of the best hour-long talks about friendships and relationships, being bold and putting yourself out there. They said I should say nothing because it won't solve anything and then my roommate says I deserve some closure. I'm opting to not say anything, for now at least. I just don't understand why she is acting this way, why she is being so immature. Then, of course, I was thinking about boy I want to be my b.f and how I may seem him tomorrow night at a party. I don't want him to be freaked out but if I'm going with a group of girls, it'll be fine right? I think I'll end up going and just leave if I do feel awkward. It shouldn't be - it might be a good opportunity to act like everything is ok and not awkward and I can still be fun (even though I'll want to smooch him again because he's a phenomenal kisser but I'll try hardest to fight my temptation).

I just drank a lot of nyquil without measuring because my nose is running and I feel like that might have been a bad idea. I just wish I understood people. My RA said tonight, "Losing faith in humanity one person at a time." I am but I know who my real friends and I know I'm worthy of being loved. I'll find someone. It's about me this time and I need to make myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment