Monday, June 8, 2009

Fork You!

So yesterday when I said I got crabby, I had a chance to turn things around today because I worked with Bond again. We seemed to have settle our differences and he continued to "fork me." He does it on the sly that when I left for the night, I had to come back in because I had two forks in my bag. Like, really? How did I miss that? The next time I see him, he's going to get it.

I should be studying for my ethics test tomorrow night since I picked up an a.m shift but I don't want to and frankly, I'm sort of pissed off. I'll own up that when I'm home and don't have work in the morning, I sleep until 2. I'm a waste of space, I know, and so I don't always tidy up the house the best I should or clean my dishes. So when my oldest sister and mother get home, I get scolded. What I hate is when I get yelled at for not doing anything in the morning but my sister doesn't after being home all afternoon. This just happened and I know it's bad but the attitude is annoying and she threw some concerning news in my face to remind me to get my act together and that was rude. I'm pissed off, again, and am slowly developing a headache. Another reason for my sour mood is that I may be getting the Storm on Wednesday as my birthday present from my dad but we'll see. I really want a blackberry and my mom isn't happy about it. She says I don't pay for my bill which is dumb because I'm making the money. I've only spent my funds on food and gas, nothing indulgent like clothes that I desperately need. She is so lax about it and then I get a lecture as if I voluntarily say to not take the full amount for the month. I know this frustration is misplaced, as it is in every case a daughter gets mad at her mother and oldest sister/guardian, but whatever. Tonigt I just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment