Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bowls of Candy and PMS

This past weekend was insane in terms of working at the Bird aka Red Robin. Saturday and tonight I left well after closing time and raked in some sweet cash. I'm making a list of things I may want to buy by the end of the summer and on it is a Macbook and blackberry of some sort. We'll see. I have nothing of significance to blog about but does it ever need to be? I've been acting like a child and avoided the internet because I let my ex-boyfriend get under my skin. Even now, being on AIM for the first time in a few days, I just want to rage and list off every thing I don't like about him but he's the kind who can dish but can't take it. Maybe I'll make a list here:

1) You are selfish.
2) You constantly complain about the dumbest things like your mother getting on your case about cleaning the dishes. You're 23 and don't pay rent - shut your mouth and do them.
3) You rely on your dad's money and have no sense of independence.
4) You have one friend who is a complete jerk and several e-girlfriends that you claim you never talk to but that's crap.
5) You don't know the first thing about being my friend and I'm not sure why you have this invisible, impenetrable hold over me.
6) Your future looks bleak and yet you can still make me feel so small.

Okay. I feel a little better that somewhere my honest opinions exist. As far as the boys go, still single. James Bond got perfectly annoying tonight and it was a classic situation where my emotions ran abnormally high (I'm PMSing real BAD) but we ended with a hug, to which I wanted his bones to melt onto mine and never detach but I calmed myself down. I'm so weird sometimes. He probably thinks I'm stupid and can't take a joke - which I can just sometimes my feelings are really tender lol - but oh well. I have a bowl of starbusts next to me and back to back Law & Order episodes to watch so I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment